06 February 2010

Hello ......



I've not blogged for a few months now and couldn't really figure out why.  Obviously Christmas was busy, the summer is lazy and I also think that moving to wordpress didn't suit.  I liked the look but couldn't get used to it.

Since I stopped blogging I realise I have got a LOT more things done but then when I look back at previous blogs I love the memories it evokes and there is certainly satisfaction looking back and seeing what I've made and we've done.

So here's a new one!!  Hope you find something to interest and would love to hear from you - questions, ideas, swaps anything at all.

If you're interested previous posts can be found here and here.

Many thanks. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for leaving a comment - they are REALLY appreciated!! xx